Mommy's Diaper Sac


Since I breastfeed my baby, I never really carried around "ginormous diaper bag". This is my diaper bag, which is actually a regular bag :D


So anyway! back to the main topic. Usually I carried around a ziploc bag with diapers & wipes. Not really pretty! So I decided to make my own diaper sac on the go thingy. Since I don't like those diaper on the go that they sell at walmart or target.. too BULKY! and huge.

So here's my diaper sac version, it's so simple.. I just cut a rectangular shape fabric (you can do square), and I used vinyl again for the inside, so this sac can be use for changing pad. Then sew all together and flip it.

Create a button hole on 1 of the corners, and then sew a button on the center of the fabric. And VOILA! :D here's what the inside/back look like.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Iowa State Fans said...

You are SOOO talented! :) I need a job.....got one for me :) LOL