Hooded Towel

Today, my blog friend showed me a really cool sewing tutorial to make hooded towel. But after saw how tiny it was... I changed my mind.. It might looks neat for a baby shower gift, but not for toddler/kids size.

So.. I found another sewing tutorial out there on the web and found one that I was looking for.

Ughh couldn't find the links again... but anyway it's so easy.. you only need:

1 regular bath towel
1 hand towel
(and in my case I added blanket binding since my lil one loves pooh, and they have pooh binding).

How to make one:
1. Fold the hand towel into two (the wider part) then sew it together on 1 side and at the end make a lil arc.

2. you can cut up the excess fabric, or leave it... doesn't matter

3. sew the bottom wide part of the hand towel with the big bath towel. (make sure it's on the top center of your bath towel).

and that's it...

Here's the result:





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: